Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bunch of fun pics! Part 1

Yes, I've lost my way again.  I don't know what its wrong with me but I can't seem to focus on blogging or really anything right now, my mind is all over the place.  I'm not giving up on my 365 Project, but I'm definitely struggling.  I'm just gonna post a few pics and then grab the current day and run with it.
(129/365)
(130/365)
(131/365)
 I may have to switch to just weekly postings, but I'm gonna do my level best to catch up and post daily from here on out.  We'll see.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the Goose!!!

PRE-POSTING....heard of it? :)

Anita said...

What a gorgeous poppy. I hope you keep with it, pre-posting is my best friend, it's keeping up with visiting other blogs that I am struggling with right now. :)

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Fun images. Don't feel bad about falling behind. I JUST got caught up on my project. I've been behind since about March or April.