Friday, October 15, 2010

Young Hearts Longing for God--A Preinductive study of the Psalms

 As a member of the 2010-2011 TOS Homeschool Review Crew I received this beautiful bible study from Soli Deo Resources to review.  Young Hearts Longing for God, covers 30 psalms, 1 each week.  You child will work on each Psalm for a week, answer some questions about the Psalm and then do some 'on your own' journaling to give them a place to have their thoughts centered on the Psalm.
 At $16 dollars I thought it was very reasonably priced, my only problem was that it was too difficult for my younger students and too easy for my older students.  It would be exactly appropriate for the 4th to 8th grade student that its targeted at.  The one thing that I loved about the publisher is their God honoring mission, they seek to Glorify Him in everything they produce.
Head on over here to see what other members of the crew and their family thought about these products.

No comments: