Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting back to what I love!

Since 3 of my 4 kids have returned to public school, I have resigned from the TOS review crew.  I still have a couple of reviews to submit and plan on reviewing books and other things, just not necessarily homeschooled related.

I really plan on getting back behind my camera and really working on my skills.  My sister is getting married soon and both she and her fiance want me to take the pics.  I'm terrified, but really excited.  I'm hoping to get myself a DSLR soon, but if not I'm sure my camera is good enough to take some truly awesome pics.  I have begun working with the manual focus and playing more with many of the manual settings, I'm learning; slow but sure!  The following are a few pics that I played with the manual focus on, as you can tell; I'm a bit of a novice.



That little guy in the first shot was no bigger than the tip of my thumb, I thought the pic turned out pretty good.


1 comment:

Kristal said...

Love the frog and water shot!