Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project 365/60

It was a great day in the neighborhood.  The sun was shining, everyone did their schoolwork without me threatening violence and we even got in some extras.  We worked on some more painting, focusing on the color wheel.  We played games, read library books, practiced Taekwondo and played.

  Koty and I got in some Shakespeare read alouds, he's been struggling, so I quite joyfully offered to read it with him.  I love Shakespeare, always have; yes I'm aware that that makes me a nerd.  So be it!
Koty was actually smiling, laughing and enjoying my rendition of 'The Taming of the Shrew.'  He asked some great questions and interacted with the material.  Awesome, huh???


(60/365)

2011 Mommytography 365 Project




6 comments:

J said...

Love the first, of the paints, and nice to see the bright colors of both!

Anita said...

The painted color wheel is really good. Glad someone likes Shakespeare. ;) lol

Mike said...

Cool! Glad you got to see the sun! :)

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Great colors!! We love playing Blokus.

Tracy said...

Second time I have seen a shot of that game...never played it.

Kristal said...

Love that first one and have no idea what the game is in the second one.