Friday, March 18, 2011

5Q Friday



1. Have you ever testified in court? For what? No, never.  I've been called to jury duty about 7 times, but have always gotten out of it because of small children and no childcare.  Maybe next time I'll actually go serve.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?  Absolutely, I had to have 4 children to get the girl that might actually wear it.  My mom had it cleaned and hermetically sealed after my wedding, I sincerely hope my daughter will choose to wear it.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?  Does the refrigerator count. I'm a serious stress eater. Otherwise, I'm a solitary person, so I tend to bury myself in a book.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?  Yes, all of my kids have slept with us.  All were breast fed so they definitely were nearby for the first year, if not in my bed; at least in my room.  Sissy still tends to migrate to our bed, but always starts in hers.

5. Do you watch late night TV?  Absolutely, I worked nights for a lot of years, sleeping is overrated.  Just kidding, I love sleep, just don't manage a lot at night.  I tend to fall asleep best to TV and will DVR shows to watch, probably doesn't say a lot for the shows I watch that I can fall asleep to them.  LOL.


Well that's it for my 5QF, head over here to see how others answered.

Christi

1 comment:

T-Town Tiffany said...

Hi from your newest follower! Enjoyed reading your answers. Vist me at http://www.ttowntiffany.blogspot.com when you get a chance. Thanks!