Friday, February 11, 2011

5QFriday



1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear? 

Well, since we just moved out of our house into a townhome, I'll probably have to say WNTW.  I am just not that interested in what I wear, never have been, so my closet would probably be tragic to a fashionista.  It would be exciting to have fun clothes, but someone else would definitely have to pick them out.

2. Do you have any tattoos?

No, but I've always wanted one.  Fortunately or unfortunately, as I get older I see the gift of not having gotten one.  Skin sags, not pretty!!

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?

As they become older, yes, if they ask I tell them.  If my kids can learn from the choices I made, or if they can feel smarter by not being as stupid as I was; all the better.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?

I would have to say speed up, everytime!  I also have to clarify that I have a 16 year old boy that I am demanding do nothing of the kind, as I sail through the light.  Definitely a 'do as I say, not as I do' kind of moment.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?

This is why I love trail mixes, I want sweet and salty at the same time.  But, barring that, chocolate first, then the chips.  Well, maybe the salty first (I love salt) and then the chocolate.  Do I really have to decide?

Want to participate in 5QF, head over here and get going! 

2 comments:

Renegades said...

I also like sweet and salty at the same time. But I picked chips over chocolate.

Mike said...

Chocolate over chips, but I don't really like either of them. :P I'm told that that makes me weird. Haha... Like no one thought that already! :)
-Mike