Friday, January 28, 2011

Project 365/28

(28/365)
I have a deep and abiding dislike of the dentist.  It's not his fault that I needed teeth pulled, but it's just easier to blame him, he'll never know.  Right?  We have had hit and miss dental insurance, so Chris and I just really don't go; unless we have to.  I had to!  I had two teeth extracted this afternoon at 3pm, one on each side of the bottom and then went and waited tables an hour later.  It was really quite amusing to watch and listen to me, I had a mouth full of gauze and a head foggy with pain killers.  To say I got pity tips would be an understatement, people must have felt really sorry for me because I made great money tonight.
2011 Mommytography 365 Project

Contact Me Blogger Picasa


4 comments:

Mike said...

I broke a number of my personal records in the dentist office: I had 6 teeth removed within a 10-day period and I endured some of the most pain I ever have there! What's not to love about the dentist! :D
Mike

Kristal said...

Oh I hate the dentist.... can't believe you waited tables after that!

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

This is a terrific shot!

You sound like our family. Hubby is self employed and we don't currently have dental insurance. At times in the past, we have, though. So it's hit or miss for us, too. Neither of us cares much for going to the dentist.

Tracy said...

I really don't mind the dentist and my kids both LOVE going. LOL.