Monday, January 17, 2011

15-16/365

 I drive by this barn every weekend on the way to work.  I absolutely love how the red looks against the snow, the only thing that would have been better is if the sheep would have been out today.  I don't know why, but I just love sheep with black faces and feet; maybe they'll be out next weekend.

 (15/365)
 My mom got flowers the other day, they were so pretty and fresh.  I love fresh flowers, especially when the temps haven't been above freezing in multiple days; it reminds you that Spring is always just around the corner.
 (16/365)
 I'm really having fun with this project, I hope y'all don't mind all of the pics.  If you want to join in, it's not too late; just grab your camera and start documenting your days!



2011 Mommytography 365 Project

Contact Me Blogger Picasa

7 comments:

J said...

I like seeing sheep, too. I think it is because I like wool so much.

Tracy said...

I LOVE sheep too!

Great shots.

Unknown said...

love the barn too! very pretty

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

The red barn with the snow is just beautiful. We have a lot of sheep around here, but I never have my camera when they're out. It drives me nuts. lol!

My husband grew up raising sheep, so he's not quite as intrigued by them. ;)

Mike said...

Those are great shots! The barn picture looks professional.
Mike

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

The barn shot is awesome. That should be enlarged and framed; it's so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love the barn!