Friday, December 3, 2010

Master Clock from Master Innovations-TOS Review

Photobucket

As a member of the Old Schoolhouse Review Crew, I recently received a product called Master Clock from Master Innovations, I also received one of their educational posters and a workbook. 

Master Innovations

Master Innovations began with the Master Ruler, but they have outdone themselves with this clock.  With the multi-color overlays and color coded hands, this product has an ease of use that is amazing.  I received the Teacher version, which I would suggest for homeschoolers; it is bigger and easier for little hands to handle.  The accompanying workbook is clear and easy for a child to navigate, covering topics about both a digital clock and an analog clock.

Master Innovations

I also received this cool poster.  In our house we are constantly asking each other questions about conversions.  Dakota seems to be the only one that can keep these things straight in his head, which is sort of sad; I bake for a living and should be able to come up with some of these quickly. (Old age, LOL.)

Master Innovations
So, onto the nitty-gritty, what did we think?  We loved it!  We will be using it with both the 5 and 7 year old into the future and are looking forward to buying their other products.  The Master Angle, Master Ruler and Master Fraction are all available on their website, I really love the Master Angle and will be purchasing it soon for my Geometry student.

Head on over to The Homeschool Crew blog to see what others thought about these innovative products.

Contact Me Blogger Picasa


{Disclosure: I received this product as a member of the Review Crew, free of charge and with no obligation to make a positive review. The opinions within this review are completely my own.}

No comments: