Friday, November 12, 2010

Gratitude Challenge: Day 12





Today, on Day 12 of the Gratitude Challenge issued by Brenda over at Garden of Learning, I am grateful for the simple things.

I am grateful for a lazy, rainy day.  We haven't had rain in a couple of weeks, so it's nice to lay and listen to rain on the window.

I am grateful for a car that has heat.  For the last few years I have driven a car without heat or defrost, so it's a nice change.

I am grateful for the public library.  It saves me a fortune on books and gives us something to do on these rainy days.

Head on over here to see what others are grateful for today.

Contact Me Blogger Picasa

3 comments:

Catherine said...

We'll be at the library later today. I'd be lost without it. And car heat.. oh, yes! My car has a heater in the seat. It's so nice on my aching joints! Enjoy your lazy day!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I'm extremely grateful for rainy days as they are so rare around here. I love the sound of rain and cuddling up on a rainy day.

Have a blessed day!

Jen U. said...

Wonderful reminders of things to be thankful for. We too have had cars in the past without air or heat. I tend to take for granted the air and heat we have with our current vehicle. Thanks for sharing.