Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gratitude Challenge: Day 10


Today, day 10, I am grateful for living in a place that has all 4 seasons.  I love one most of all, Autumn.  I absolutely adore the changing leaves, being able to layer my clothes, silly I know but I love a good sweatshirt.  My parents have a great hill on their property, that the kids like to roll down through the leaves.
This is one of my faves of Sissy.
Yes, we do have a beautiful Autumn in the Midwest.  The trees are glorious this year.
Head on over to Garden of Learning to see what others are grateful today.  Thanks for stopping by!


Contact Me Blogger Picasa




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

SisterTipster said...

Love your pics, Cristi! Thanks for sharing them! Have a wonderful evening~hugs!!

Catherine said...

The pictures are beautiful. God puts on quite a show in Autumn, doesn't he?

Jill said...

Great Pictures! I love the colors of Falls as well.

Jen U. said...

I love your pictures. Autumn is my favorite time of year too! I can't get enough of it.