Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Warm weather, finally!!

Not much going on here, just trying to push through this year, and plan for next. I never really considered that I would still be homeschooling when high school rolled around, but it looks like I will be. I am not prepared to send any of my children back to public school, not now, maybe not ever. So, high school here we come. To say I am terrified would be a massive understatement, but I am finding so much encouragement on the web, that I don't believe that it is beyond my capabilities. God led me to homeschooling, I believe that He will lead me to the best way to implement his plan.







On a totally different note, Easter was a bit of a wash here. My family owns two, soon to be three, restaurants in our area. Everyone works, we do a fabulous Sunday brunch, did I mention that EVERYONE works. By the time we were finished for the day, it was cloudy, cold and rainy. All was not lost, though, my family went to mom and dad's and had a great meal. We all really enjoyed being together, somewhere other than work .
The kids got to have a quick egg hunt in the house, we didn't feel like it was sporting to just hand them the candy, everyone works in this family.
Warm weather has finally made it to our area. The little people and I went to the park, while the big guys were at Taekwondo. We had such a great time, the kids playing and me playing with my camera. I am trying to work on my photography skills, I know, not much skill yet. I'll get there, eventually.



1 comment:

junglemama said...

Wow-- homeschooling a highschooler! You are amazing! I can't even do my eighth grader's math!