Friday, March 20, 2009

Fox Hollow Trail







I have been drawn to the, Outdoor Hour Challenge, since I first found myself reading blogs. We are taking up the challenge. All four kids were more than ready to get back to our walks, to be able to call them school, even better. We have been geocachers for a couple of years now, so we will be combining our preferred outdoor activity with a school subject and killing to birds with one stone. Here are pictures from our first challenge. I'll take pictures from the boys notebooks when they finish their drawings. Bethany Falls limestone rocks, very common here in Missouri. A raccoon that was lying out in a patch of sunshine, totally oblivious to everyone on the paths. Signs of Spring, I just love the budding of trees and flowers this time of year.

No comments: