Monday, March 23, 2009

Blog-world


It is so easy to sit back and know that all is well in your world. Four healthy kids, secure jobs, happy marriage. Check! Perfect world!


Then you start randomly clicking on blogs, linking to other peoples reads, and your heart breaks. In addition, your heart opens. Opportunities abound to serve others, whether thru prayer, donations, a caring comment. I am recently at the point in my life where I am searching for my niche. I know God will use the willing, I am just waiting for his direction. International adoption has been where my heart is leading me, but I know, right now, we aren't financially eligible. But there are so many opportunities to help the families bringing home their children, not just financially, but thru prayer as well.


I want to be the person God can use, whoever that is. I just pray that He will refine me.

No comments: